General Prefecture of Formation
- Assists the Superior and the General Government in the animation of formation in the Congregation.
- Encourages the process of integral and transformative formation at the general level.
- Promotes a careful vocational selection and a quality formation, which is Claretian, personalized, and up-to-date for the mission.
- Promotes the selection and formation of formators and stimulates and orients specializations in the Congregation.
- It helps in a particular way the Major Organisms most in need.
- Encourages the exchange of formators and professors among the various Organisms of the Congregation.
- Promotes the relationship and communication among those responsible for the Major Organisms and congregational areas.
- See to it that the GPF is applied and evaluated in the Major Organisms of the Congregation.
- Stimulates the elaboration of the initial and ongoing formation plans of the Organisms and the local formation projects.
To be with Him and to be sent forth in His mission
“Fall in love with Jesus Christ and with souls, and you’ll understand everything and do more than me.”
OTHER FORMATION RESOURCES
Here is a list of Folders of formation-related topics that contain many articles from various sources. When you click the topics, it will take you to a cloud drive from where you can download the articles which are of interest to you.
Adult Learning | Celibacy | Changing Behavior | Community Life | Competencies for Living Religious Life | Crisis-Maturity | Current Issues in Religious Life | Development-Growth | Discernment-spiritual Direction | Emotional Issues | Faith | Formation-Ongoing | Formation Process-Formators | Formation-Perspectives | Formation-Initial | Formation-Self Guided | Group/Party Games | Intellectual Dimension | Intercultural Formation | Journal Writing | Liturgical Formation | Meditation | Middle Age Issues | Moral Dimension | Obedience | Pastoral Dimension | Poverty | Priesthood | Problems in Religious Life | Psychology and Formation | Relationships-Intimacy in Religious Life | Religious Life in General | Religious authority-Leadership-Government | Sexuality-Affectivity | Somatic Dimension-Health | Spirituality-Prayer | Study Skills | Teaching Theology and Religion | Theological Reflection on Religious Life | Transformation | Virtues | Vocational Assessment | Vows in General | Wholeness-Integration
26 Challenges of IFC
25 Encounter of the Prefects 2006
24 Voc Consistency & Fidelity Today
23 Inter Religious Dialogue
22 Formation, Canonical Aspects
21 Essential Chronology
20 Eucharist and Claretian Life
19 Formation and Martyrdom
18 Statutes of the Provincial Prefecture
17 The Forge
16 Prophetic Dimension of Formation
15 A Claretian Reading of the Word II
14 A Claretian Reading of the Word I
13 CMF in the Dynamic of Inculturation
12 Letter of General: CMF in Formation
11 Charismatic Foundation II
10 Charismatic Foundation I
9 Reality in the Congregation
8 Cordimarian Dimension
7 Formed in the Forge of Mary
6 Formation of Missionary Novices
5 Spiritual and Formative Texts II
4 Spiritual and Formative Texts I
3 Ongoing Formation in Claret
2 The Formation of Missionary Novices
1 The Formation of Missionaries
For an integral formation, a Claretian formand needs to develop different dimensions of his life: SPIRITUAL, APOSTOLIC, MORAL, SOMATIC, AFFECTIVE, INTELLECTUAL, CHARISMATIC.
SCHOOL OF THE HEART OF MARY
It’s not only the formands who are to be formed, their formators are also to be formed and equiped. The School of the Heart of Mary takes place normally in April till June in Vic, Spain offered in English and Spanish.