Leioa, Vizcaya. (Spain). From the 2nd to the 5th of December the Province of Euskal Herria celebrated is Provincial Assembly at the “Atalaia Claret” Center.
The objectives of the Assembly were:
1. To reflect on various aspects of the life and mission of the Province.
2. To be aware of the provincial strengths and weaknesses regarding Vocation Ministry, Shared Mission, and the Restructuring in Europe.
3. To make concrete proposals and practical commitments on those things reflected upon.
4. To enjoy these days of fraternal sharing.
5. To share our fraternity with the laity.
With regard to the the theme of Vocation Ministry, an enlightening talk was given by Juan Carlos Martos, responsible for the Secretariat of the Vocational Ministry of our Congregation. On the topic of the Shared Mission was with the witness of Javier Aguirregabiria, Piarist religious. In the discussion of the Claretian reorganization in Europe, the meeting was energized by the Provincial Superior, based on the document “Claretian Missionaries. Reorganization of the Congregation in Europe”.