General Prefecture of Spirituality and Community Life
- Encourages the spiritual and fraternal life of individuals and communities in the Congregation.
- Promotes greater knowledge and assimilation of our charismatic sources and the history of the Institute.
- Promotes the study of our spirituality in dialogue with the spiritual and cultural traditions of the different peoples in which we are inserted.
- Organizes or coordinates experiences of spiritual renewal and ongoing formation, as well as updates and distributes materials, printed or audiovisual, that help growth in missionary life.
- Stimulates the living out of the missionary fraternity of the communities and encourages the cultivation of attitudes that favor it, such as discernment, mutual listening, dialogue, respect, co-responsibility, and service.
- It fosters the experience of the universality of the Claretian vocation from the key of interculturality, as an opportunity to be open to newness, to welcome others from their uniqueness, integrate differences, and adapt one’s own life to the new contexts of the mission.